We specialize in providing safe, natural and effective treatments for all kinds of back pain. Back pain or backache is discomfort in the upper, middle, or lower back that is caused by structures in the back, such as muscles, nerves, bones, or ligaments.
Pain that lasts just briefly is referred to as acute pain. Chronic pain is defined as having a three-month or longer duration. After a cold and a cough, back discomfort is the second most prevalent condition for which people seek medical attention. Back pain is brought on by factors including the current way of life, sedentary habits, lack of physical activity, poor working hours and posture, or patterns linked to emotional stress and tensions.
Back pain, once only experienced by the elderly, is now also affecting younger generations.
Back Pain /Discomfort Categories:
Depending on where it occurs, there are three different types of back pain:
cervical and thoracic spine are both involved in upper back discomfort.
Dorsal spine is involved in middle back discomfort.
Lower back discomfort, sometimes referred to as lumbago, is the most prevalent type of back pain and affects the lumbosacral spine.
Back Pain Causes Include:
- Trauma: Acute or chronic pain made worse by jerks, falls, or hard lifting.
- Lack of calcium and vitamin D3 during or after pregnancy
- Back pain and decreased muscle tone can be caused by chronic depression.
- Any severe illness
- Spinal column degeneration: disc herniation, cervical spondylitis, and lumbar spondylitis.
- Spine-related localised or focal infections.
- spine tumours
- Spinal bifida and abnormal spine curvature are congenital disorders.
Homeopathic Treatment for Backpain:
- Rhus Tox:
- Arnica Montana:
- Oxalic Acid:
For back discomfort, it is preferable to visit a homoeopathic doctor. The doctor will check your ailment, determine the underlying cause, conduct a thorough case analysis, and recommend medications. The best homoeopathic doctor for back pain is Dr. Amol Sonawane. Further information Contact Dr. Amol Sonawane, a homoeopathic physician in Pune